You are here: >> home
Mission of Coos County Mental Health
1975 McPherson, North Bend, Oregon 97459
A Member of Western Oregon Advanced Health.
Our Mission is to enable each citizen of Coos County to function at their maximum mental and emotional potential.
- To be consumer-centered, with the needs and preferences of the individual with a mental health disorder, his/her family and other support persons guiding the services that are provided.
- To be community-based with services, management and decision-making at the community level.
- To provide comprehensive, 'round the clock' services that address the needs of individuals with mental health disorders.
- To balance the need for public safety with individual autonomy.
- To affirm family members, providers and staff who care for those with mental health disorders.
- To protect individuals from being abused by others and prevent the development of abusive situations.
All images and stories on this website are the Copyright of Coos County Mental Health© 2012. Any reproduction of images and/or stories in any form without the expressed written permission of Coos County Mental Health is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved. Some images are copyright property of others and are posted on www.mh.co.coos.or.us with permission of the copyright holders. If any copyright images or words are posted to this site in error, please inform the web administrator via email and they will be removed immediately.